We had the opportunity to take our two oldest girls to the Sunday morning session of General Conference this year. It was such a great experience. We were able to be a part of "Music and the Spoken Word" as well and all of it was just so uplifting and amazing.
The girls were very good-and although by the end they were playing "gospel themed hangman", they felt the spirit and saw the prophet first hand. What a blessing.
We couldn't believe how many people were outside trying to get tickets. It was like a rock concert-only tamer....
Here's Scott and the girls in line before we went in....
Yes, it's a little blurry-but you can see the tabernacle really well...
Here's another with a heed in the way....
Again blurry-and obviously I wasn't quite ready....Oh well-it shows that we were there-together-
Outside on the balcony with the SLC temple in the background. Beautiful day and an amazing experience to share with our sweet daughters.




2 comments:
You look hot in that picture...even if you weren't ready. That is so cool I am so glad you guys were able to do that. Gospel themed hangman....I love it.
Man that is so awesome. I am so glad you guys were able to go. Those pictures are all so cute. You still look good in that picture!!
Post a Comment