Friday, October 30, 2009

What's been going on....

I have been neglecting my blog as of late. We have just been busy-running around and living the dream. You know...work, cleaning house, doing homework, running kids to dance and piano, laundry. The typical dream life. I live it. :)


Here are a few pics of what has been going on.
Practicing our dirty faces at the sisters... getting cheeks painted....
Getting to spend lots of quality time with Landon-both of us sporting our Smart Start Preschool t-shirts.

Going to the pumpkin patch and picking out pumpkins!

We got a new kitty and named her Charlie. Fingers crossed that she makes it! Female kittens have had a hard time surviving at our house.

Making homemade chicken noodle soup...
Making homemade earrings. (Parker is obsessed with earrings-:)

Talking on squash phones...



Carving pumpkins! Always a fun thing to do in our family. This was the first time that Parker carved hers all on her own! :) Will post pictures of finished pumpkins later.


Pacie had to finish up her homework before she could carve her pumpkin. She wasn't pleased..but finally got it done and she poked out her kitten.

5 comments:

Derek and Christi said...

Love the squash phones, so cute!

Claire said...

Your girls are so funny. And I'm glad i'm not the only one that makes homework come before fun. Such the meanies.

Nettie! said...

I pretty much live the same exact "dream" at my house - minus one kid! Love it of course!!! Cute pics!

Emily said...

Im so glad you came back around lol.. Thats fun that you guys carved pumpkins, I really wanted to but never got around to it. I love that Parker loves earings, ME TOO!! Your such a fun mom :)
Love you,
Emily

Rebecca said...

You do "busy" really well Jill! You have a lovely family, it's lovely to see your fun family times. Looks like pacey might have a new hobby, collecting ear rings, mine was shoes when I was her age! sweetx Happy halloween, I'll post pics soon too, we have 4 skeletons tonight! Love beckyx