Monday, November 2, 2009

A Sneak Peek!

Here's my favorite shot from Halloween.

Watch for a longer update later!! :)

7 comments:

Krystal said...

Okay, I cannot wait for more pictures because that one could not be any cuter!!! They all look SO DARLING! I hope you had such a fun Halloween and I cannot wait to see more pictures! Love you!

Raw Redskins said...

Landon cracks me up he was so adorable. Talk about some cute kids, Presley sure wanted that pudding!

Emily said...

Oh so cute! Cant wait to see more :) They look great! Love you
Emily

Claire said...

cute!!!

Rebecca said...

oh just love it! They are all so adorable, looks like you had a great night tooxx

Rebecca said...

p.s. love love LOVE your blog back ground-it is lovely. x

jessica said...

I know I've told you this before, but I LOVE your blog. I love it! I too, have been out of the blogging world for a couple of weeks and it was SO FUN to catch up on your blog. Okay, where to begin:
Your kids look adorable in their costumes!!! I loved them! And your homemade chicken noodle soup made me so tippy for a bowl! It looked amazing and reminded me of coming home after basketball practice during this time of year when my Mom used to make it. Your pumpkin carving looked like so much fun- it's so obvious that your home is a place where there is so much happiness and love. And I LOVED your post of Motherhood. You are so amazing Jill. I love you so much!