
Today, 9 years ago, Scott and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful sunny day. It was also the beginning of something I only could've dreamed of. Scott is truly my best friend, my biggest supporter, and the most amazing daddy to our kids. I am so grateful that he is forever mine and that there have been "no complaints or doubts". I love you, Scott! Happy Anniversary!









10 comments:
To my beautiful wife, thanks for everything. Hope I haven't been much of a pain. Thanks for 9 wonderful years, looking forward to eternity with you. Love you you are my world
Happy Anniversary! What a great couple.
yay! You two are so cute!
happy anniversary! you two are so perfect...9 years, congrats!!
love, Rebekah
Happy Anniversary! That comment he left is precious! I love the pictures of your growing family. What a fun adventure you guys have had!
Love you,
Emily
Oh Jill. You and Scott are one of THE cutest couples ever. Happy Anniversary!! You both are so in love- it's always so obvious! I loved the pictures- so fun to go down memory lane and see what you 2 love birds have made! Love you Jill, and tell Scott hi for me!
Congratulations!! I didn't know i got to hang out with both of you on your special day!! hope you had a fun evening!! Love Scotts comment, how sweet is he!
Yay for your anniversary! I am so excited to double with you tonight even though Scott won't be there :). PS I decided that you need to wear headbands more cause you are hot in them!
Congratulations Jill! I love all of the pictures of your family. Is it just me or does your youngest look JUST how Parker used to look when she was that age?!
BTW, Kev and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple 9 years ago last July! LOVE that Temple!
Well done Scott. Patience and long suffering indeed... ;)
Post a Comment