
Landon has started coming to preschool with me two days a week. Things have been going pretty smoothly. It has been a little difficult establishing different boundaries during school time and then during normal time. But overall I have been really happy with his behavior and progress.
Yesterday we were talking about Clowns (and Cookies). I was helping a very sad boy with his paper when I hear Landon saying, "Mom. Mommy. Moooom.". I didn't react instantly, as I was really trying to get this sobbing little boy to be not so sobbing anymore.
All of the sudden I hear:
"MRS. TAFT!" come out of Landon's mouth.
I immediately turned and looked at him with a half smile, half shocked look on my face.
"I NEED HELP!".
I patted the sobbing boy on the back and went to help my own son.
It sounded so funny to hear him address me as "Mrs. Taft", but I guess he realized that was the only way to get my attention.
I will listen from now on when he says, "Mommy!!"
And just because he is so dang cute, here are a couple of his silly clown faces. I couldn't resist!




3 comments:
He is so cute! i think it is hilarious that he called you Mrs. Taft! Degan calls me Em sometimes its so funny the things they pick on!
Love You,
Emily
That's so funny...Kaden called me Mrs. Hansen the first day of Joy School - it wasn't during school though it was afterwards during lunch! Gotta love our cute and silly boys, right?!
I loved that story! It really is unreal how they have to get your attention sometimes!
He is such a cute boy though - Connor would love playing with him! Love you!
Post a Comment