Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pacie is "Hot".

Pacie came home from school yesterday with probably my favorite story, EVER.

Pacie: "Mom, today a boy told me I was hot."

Me: "Oh, really? Which boy?"

Pacie: "Well, Matthew told me that Corbin told him that I was hot."

Me: "Corbin said you were hot? What did you say?"

Pacie: (Looking at me with huge eyes and her neck stuck out a ways) "I said, I'm HOT?"

Me: (Laughing uncontrollably) "Pacie, what does hot mean?"

Pacie: "It means a girl that's really fancy."

Oh, if you could've seen the look on her face. It was so so funny. Scott and I were laughing-and laughing. I'm still laughing actually. I love Pacie. She is the best.

6 comments:

Claire said...

Hahahaha.... Wee soul. Now find the name of that boy, hunt him down and make sure he doesn't come within 10 feet of your princess. At least that's what i'll be doing with my girls... ;)

jessica said...

Oh my gosh Jill, that is hilarious! I wish I could have seen her face too. Fancy- that's perfect. Happy Birthday to Parker too!! She just keeps getting prettier every year. I can't wait to continue watching your amazing family grow and hopefully sharing in your wonderful life together! Love you Jill!!

Jennifer Payne said...

I love when they get their first taste of boys liking them. Their reaction is priceless. So cute of you to write about it. Your family is just so amazing. That is just a taste of what you have to look forward to! Love you!

Jeff and Jenny said...

It was so nice to catch up on the personal side of your life today! It is always such a fun read! We've had that same discussion! Except I think the word we were figuring out was SEXY. Good memories.

Carol said...

Oh bless her. That is funny.

I have a feeling your girls are gonna get told that plenty when they're bigger they are gorgeous.

The Kraus House said...

She is so dang cute.