
I can't believe my little girl is seven today!
There will be more later, but for now, I just want to say how much I love my girl.
Parker is the most thoughtful and caring little soul. She is always aware of others around her and does anything she can to make them happy.
We love you, little one and hope your day is magical!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Happy Birthday, Parker!
Posted by Jill at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Happy Birthday Parker!! We hope you have the best birthday ever! Thanks for playing with us this weekend, we had so much fun!
Jill... tell Parker Happy 7th Birthday from me! She is such a cutie! i loved working with her in kindergarten last year and i miss her dearly!!!
Hey, I wondered the same thing but then I saw that you actually were on the ball and posted a birthday message on the right day. Chloe's was yesterday. Hope your Parker had a great day!
I was about to judge you for still having your tree up at the end of January... then realised that it was a pic from christmas day... duh.
Happy birthday Parker.
I'm still laughing/in shock at our IM message the other day...
"it's not like they're for extra small ones..." HAHAHAHAHA
Happy Birthday Parker...I cannot believe she is 7 already!! What a beautiful girl too!!
For a second I felt like a bad parent because Thomas turned 4 on Tuesday and I hadn't documented it yet. But then your documented post is still in the pipeline too. Phew!!
Wow 7, next year baptism!! Crazy time flying by so fast.
Post a Comment