With the holiday's I feel like my life was put on hold for two weeks. But it was also good to have such a fun crazy couple of weeks before normalcy and routine set in again.
It's been a while.....
1. since I had a pedicure. Time to go in again, even though it's winter and no one sees my toes but me.
2. since Scott and I went to a movie alone. We did go to dinner this weekend, which was great fun. But there's something about the movie with just your man. Any suggestions on a not to miss movie?
3. since I did anything in Sacrament meeting. (Spoke, sang, bore my testimony.) Shame on me. I need to work on the testimony part.
4. since I went to lunch with my mom. I wish she didn't have to work so much.
5. since I met up with my High School girlfriends.
6. since I had a girls night out with my post high school girlfriends! Time to get together, ladies!
7. since I went running! I loved doing it this summer and when school started, I lost my babysitter and my motivation! My elliptical is just not the same. I know I just need to use it until it's warm enough outside not to freeze my lungs!!
8. since I had a DIET COKE! July 20ish and counting.
9. since I have had a really good cry. Just don't do it that often.
10. since I wrote in my kid's journals. Does blogging count?!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
10 for Tuesday- It's been a while
Posted by Jill at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love you!!!I miss you sooo much. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Hope to see you soon!
Jill- I love your family picture! It looks so retro! It was really nice to see you guys. I can't believe how busy you must be. Your kids sure are darling and growing up fast! Hopefully next time your down lets go get a pop! Oh I just remember that your a nightmare now and don't drink it! Well I guess you can get a water. Miss ya!
It's also been a while since you came over here! Hurry up. I promise we'll meet up this time!
And by the way - I'm sooooooo in need of a pedicure. My feet look like Mr Tumnus's trotters.
Look at you still not drinking Diet Coke! Well and truly broken that habit huh??
Been a while since I did lots of things too. Must rectify that.
Post a Comment