
To all of our friends and loved ones-
We wish you the very best this Holiday Season.
Love,
Scott, Jill and the kids
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Jill at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Just So Daily!

To all of our friends and loved ones-
We wish you the very best this Holiday Season.
Love,
Scott, Jill and the kids
Posted by Jill at 10:26 PM
3 comments:
I love your Christmas Card! I was so excited when I got it! I hope that you have such a Merry Christmas. Love you!
your christmas card is so cute ! i hope you had a GREAT christmas and are enjoying the rest of your holiday season with your friends. you'll have to let us know how your christmas day went when you get a sec. love you guys !
Love your blog Jill, it really cheers me up when I log on! Inspiration for me too as I am new to the blogging world! I am enjoying it though:o) Your Family pic is SO adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, now hurry and send jann and Nige back!! We need them here!!
Love you, beckyx
Post a Comment