All I keep thinking, every second of the day is: "I have so much to do this week."
Here it is-in no particular order.....
1- Pick up Christmas cards/envelopes. Get all 100 of them addressed. Type and print witty yet heartfelt letter to go with card. Buy ridiculously expensive stamps, put in mail.
2- Take Parker to dance and work at the studio. Get program ready for Friday's Winter recital. Run off 250 copies. Proof-read before printing and get all 250 copies folded.
3- Take Parker to piano lessons. Oh, practice like crazy with her the next 2 days because we have totally slacked off the last week! (Sorry, Meggan if you read that!)
4- Get preschool ready for parent sing-a-long on Wednesday and Thursday. Make sure they know songs and actions, buy good treats for them and parents, find gifts for all 20 children.
5- Go visiting teaching. Think of something fun to take ladies.
6- Think about starting neighbor gifts...then again, maybe we'll skip those this year.
7- Go on field trip with Parker on Thursday. Make sure preschool ends right on time and parents leave right after so I won't be late. (Fat chance)
8- Dress rehearsal for both girls Thursday night. OH, and it's my little boy's birthday that day too! Find time to make a "motorcycle cake" because that's what he really wants and keeps asking for.
9- Two class parties on Friday as well as a winter recital Friday night. (Two days in a row of full hair and make-up) Pictures to follow.
10- Leave for Utah Saturday morning for 4 days.
Oh, I didn't even mention finishing up the shopping, getting my house ready for our English friends who are coming to stay (HOORAY!)..... folding the mountain of laundry on my bed..I could go on, but won't.
Wish me luck. (And yes, I am typing this at nearly 1:00 am. Should I make sleep a priority?)
Monday, December 15, 2008
10 4 T- My To-Do List
Posted by Jill at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I am NOT jealous of all the hard work ahead of you!
that's why i don't believe in being festive - it saves me a lot of bother:)
Oh my lands. You are a busy busy mama. Good luck with it all! And hopefully on Christmas morning it will all be worth it.
Hey there lovie,sounds like your list is a little like mine. Keylan left for mo today. My week is nuts plus working full time and not to mention that we are leaving Friday morning early for Vegas to watch the bowl game. I wish you luck and you do the same!!! We will be back Sunday. You better at least call me this time. I love you.
Adrea
You always tell me no, but is there anything I can do to help? I'm not the best at making cakes, but my dad has cake pans and stuff if you need one for Landon's birthday. Sounds like a busy Chirstmas season. :) I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. :)
Mom's just don't know much about sleep, it seems! That is how we get so much accomplished! GOOD LUCK and Merry Christmas to your fam!
I hope you managed to get it all done. I felt exhausted just reading it!!
Post a Comment