HER TWO FRONT TEETH!
Parker would get all embarassed every time someone would sing that song to her or ask her if she wanted her two front teeth for Christmas.
I finally got Parker to want to sing that song by teaching her that you get to say the ending part with a lisp.
"Then I can wish you Merry Chrith-mith"
Now she thinks it's hilarious and won't stop singing it, which is fine by me.





3 comments:
So cute.
I had both of my teeth knocked out a few weeks before Christmas when I sled into our basketball hoop post. I remember having the song sung to me a few times too.
Your family is so cute. Hope you're doing good.
I love this post! Parker is so darling, Jill. I need to take a picture of Elle because hers are both missing, too and everyone asks if that is what she wants for Christmas! She hasn't heard the song. Now I have to play it for her. Tell Parker how pretty she looks. She really doesn't need front teeth! Love You
So funny because Sadie's are out too and I keep telling her the story of when I had to sing that song for the Mickelson reunion when mine were out. She doesn't care for it. Parker's so pretty though and it will be so fun to see you guys. Love you!
Post a Comment