
We had so much fun this Memorial Day weekend, despite the incessant rain. We went to our friends (the Nulph's) cabin in Island Park and basically did a lot of nothing! Our kids all played and had fun and we just chased them around, talked, watched a few movies, played Guitar Hero and ate! (Thanks again to Tyler for bringing Guitar Hero so that Scott would be inspired to go and get one for us. We LOVE it! I know we are behind the times, but better late than never, right?) Oh, and we were able to get out on a couple of 4-Wheeler rides too. I'd have to say that was the highlight of the trip. Here are a few pics. Thanks again, Ty, Dev, Coop and Pax for such a fun weekend. We appreciate your friendship!
Ready to Ride with Dad! Thanks again, Devri for the supply of warm clothes for Presley!
The girls and Cooper

"Ya got mud on your face...

We didn't have much luck on the trails! As soon as we were back in on one, we'd get stuck in the snow! Tyler and Scott did a lot of getting machines
unstuck!
I am so thankful for two girls so close in age. They always have a friend around to play with. I hope it always stays that way!
In memoriam of Pacie's pink necklace she lost on our ride....
Of course, Landon was in HEAVEN on the 4-wheeler. Scott let him do the throttle one time and he would just gun it as fast as it would go and let out a little "woo-hoo" scream. It was so funny. And of course, Scott was so proud!
Little Presley all tired out after a long ride. I especially like her daddy's socks pulled up over her jeans to look and function as leg warmers...
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Posted by Jill at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That looked like the funnest getaway! We get to go to Island Park in August for a week and we're SO excited! That's fun that you got guitar hero too. Such a worthy investment.
I love those pictures of Island Park. One of my favorite places in the entire world. Such fun memories there! It looked like the funnest weekend. I love the picture of Parker & Pacie. They will be best friends for life. They are so darling -- different (such C&C & B&D) which will be the bonding force! I'm so happy that Scott has a true boy! Landon is hilarious. And of course, little #4 is just supporting and happy to be there with her pack. You are such a great mom. You do deserve a medal! I love you.
How fun is that! I love getting away too. I'll have to check out the Wii I've heard good things about it.
Post a Comment