Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Highlights 2008

7 comments:

Higham Family said...

JillyT-
Sorry you're having access issues with my blog- I'll just have to leave more comments on yours! So I love your hair all dark and short- super cute. Henry turned 2 in Feb; he's really just psudo-training. If I ask and run him, he'll usually get it, but we have a lot of false alarms and we are still 100% diapers. Did you make your girls Easter dresses? Hunter and Henry had a candy Easter breakfast too.

Parks Pack said...

Jill -- I love that slide show. Your little pack is getting so big. That is such a great picture of you and Scott, too. Somehow in the zoo of pictures, I never think to take any of Noah and me. You've inspired me! Love you Jill. So proud of you and Scott and what great parents you are.

Julie said...

Your Easter basket looked a lot like ours...except for the Barbie of course! We loved the big bubbles this year. Also you look fabulous!!

Jennifer Payne said...

Your pictures are so cute. I can't believe what an amazing mom you are and what an amazing family you are raising. You and Scott are the cutest couple. I miss you!
Love you Jenn
I am so jealous that Krys gets to see you all of the time.

Michelle said...

Hey Jill! It was fun to see a comment from you! It looks like you have kind of figured it out. I honestly just copied Stefanie (Olsen) Hunter. She sent me her html codes and I just inserted my paper in. I do my headers in photoshop. I use digital scrapbooking sites like shabbyprincess.com and Jenwilsondesigns.com.
If you want me to send you my html and kind of highlight where you put your paper in, I will, but Stef might be a better resource. My email address is michelle.weymouth@gmail.com
Your kids are adorable and I can't believe you have 4!! Where does the time go?? I will have to add you to my friends so I can keep up to date on your life!
Email me if you still need help!

Andrea said...

I have decided to change our blog to password protected! I need your email address to add you to the list! You can email me at mspiggy381@hotmail.com thanks!

Rebekah said...

Jill- I love how excited kids get on Easter, and I love the Easter dresses...so precious! these pictures are so fun!
Rebekah