Parker celebrated her 6th Birthday on Saturday the 26th. We had a nice, fairly quiet day. On Friday, she got to take birthday treats for her class. She took them doughnuts and "juicy juice" (capri suns) She was excited to do that. On Saturday morning, Scott and I were able to sleep a little longer than usual. (Pacie woke up early and took Presley for us so that we could sleep) A bit later I heard, (in a sing-song voice), "Oh, Mommy, someone has a birthday today!" In other words, it's time to get up! Pacie and I had gone shopping earlier for a few gifts. Pacie really wanted to get her some Lucky Charms for breakfast-I think for the toy inside-so we gave her that first thing. Simple pleasures. We made her requested cake...hello kitty... and then about 4:00 went to Mamie and Gramps house for cake and ice cream. Grandma and Grandpa Landon came down as well. Then we let Parker pick where she wanted her birthday dinner. Wingers it was. I think she had a happy day. We love you, little Parker and are so glad that you are in our family. We can't believe you are already 6! You are such a good example to your sisters and your brother. They all look up to you so much. Thanks for choosing us to be your family. We hope you had an amazing 6th birthday!!!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Jill -- Can't believe Parker is 6! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!! I really can't believe that Pacie is taking Presley in the morning so you can sleep. Man you're lucky to have girls first! Tell Pacie I'm so proud of what a big girl she is! Good luck Saturday. So happy for you. Love you!
Post a Comment