Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Especially for Amy-and whoever else may be interested...



Well, after much prompting from Aim, I am getting a couple of pictures of our almost completed house on here. I will have to put some more on there when it's really finished, but for now, here are a couple of my favorite parts of the house. One, is the mantle. It looks a little funny in the picture, (just the positioning of it) but we LOVE it. Also, our kitchen! (in this picture the floor is still unfinished.) The true color of the cabinets is more like the mantle too. We are sooooo excited to get into our house. I stopped by today and they are laying carpet! I am excited to show you all around. So Amy, no more procrastinating. Here they are!

3 comments:

Parks Pack said...

JILL!! I didn't know if the dial-up would be ready until midnight, but I am so excited to see the photos. Even prettier than you described. I love the kitchen! Wow. Gorgeous, Jill. I bet you just want to pinch yourself. I love how open the kitchen/great room is. Plenty of room for "H" ers. Love the mantle, too. Looks like Santa just recently dropped a great big Christmas present for you! So happy for you. Love ya!

Julie said...

What a beautiful kitchen and big too! I love the wood you chose and the style. I can't wait to see more!

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey! Your house looks so pretty. I can't wait to see it in person. Nothing is better then new carpet too. So fun. I am so happy for you.
Love you
Jenn