Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer rewind-T-Ball

This was Landon's second summer playing t-ball. I'm hoping next year he moves onto pitching machine!  It was really fun to watch him and he loved playing with his friends.  He likes to be where the action is-and mostly liked to play pitcher or "rover" which is basically another version of pitcher.  He was a good sport-always cheering for the other team and chatting up the other players as they came to his base.  Here are a few shots from his last game.  It was an 8:00am game and it was chilly-hence the jacket.
It's so fun having a son doing sports and I can't wait to continue watching him excel and figure out what sports he favors.

A swing and a miss-but look at that form!
CONTACT! 
Running to 3rd base.
A quick smile for mom.
another great hit!
LOVE my handsome boy!!
Running for HOME!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a star no doubt he will be moving to a pitching machine....I love the Puma shoes my fav.