Today, Pacie was baptized. It was a beautiful, emotional, spiritual day.
Here is the day-in pictures.
We had a brunch before the baptism.
We arrived at the church and got changed into the baptism outfit....
I am so thankful for a worthy husband who can perform these priesthood ordinances. Scott-you are such a great man-and I love you with all of my heart. Plus-you're pretty darn handsome.Parker and Niamh wanted to come into the changing room with Pacie after she came out of the water. It was so cute. They were so excited for her. She was shivering-the last of 6 to be baptized...the water apparently wasn't very warm anymore!! Despite the cold, she told me she felt happy and warm.
SO many family members came to support...and I know there were many more who wish the could've been there. Thanks so much for coming:
Krystal and Bridger
Dye Family
Sister Risenmay (Thanks for taking Piper out too-you were a LIFESAVER!)
Nat & kids
Matt & Ashley
Yeck Family
Grandma Landon
Tyler & Ashlee
Grandma & Grandpa Taft and Aunt Debbie
We have MISSED you, Debbie!!
Rachel & Girls
Proud Parents....
Loving Family
Mamie & Gramps
It really was a very beautiful day. One I will never forget-and I hope Pacie won't either.











1 comments:
Gorgeous, Jill! All your pictures show a beautiful loving family. So lovely.
Andyoulookamazing.
Post a Comment