Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fields of Gold

This past week, I mentioned to Ashley that I wanted to take the kids pictures in the wheat before it was cut down.  We were going to go on Sunday, but it was a blustery, rainy day.  She called me on Monday and said she was coming to do it for me at around 5:00.  It literally took her about 20 minutes to take these amazing photos of my kids.  I LOVE them, and can't wait to get a big canvas made of the last one. Thanks, Ash!  You did such an AMAZING job!!

These are just a few of my favorites-there are even more to choose from!  

8 comments:

Audra said...

Very pretty! Your kids look adorable!

the reilly's said...

Beautiful, Jill. The kids look happy to be together. This is the best time of year for pictures.

(This is actually Kara. Evidently, I haven't signed out of Rachel's account after posting pictures to her blog.)

Claire said...

Kee Yoot!!!

the reilly's said...

It's me now. I love the pics. If they haven't cut it yet you will have to take a pic of my girls then together with yours. Beautiful kids!

Unknown said...

Your family is adorable jill!!!

Karla said...

Unbelievably Darling!! You and Scott make beautiful kids :)

Julie said...

Absolutely stunning pictures!!! They are all great and the lighting was just perfect!

hooli said...

Coolest pictures, eva!