Our little Piper has finally learned the art of the smile. And I have plenty of helpers here to encourage her!
Every time she starts to crack a smile, the girls say, "Mom! Get the camera!" because we've been trying to capture her cute smiles for a few days now. Yesterday we caught a bunch! And here are a few of my favorites.
![]() |
Sweet Piper at 7 weeks. Full of smiles and coos and laughs-or chuckles as my girls call them! |
![]() |
We are all just so in love with this baby!! |
Looking at Parker- she is the best at making her smile! |
![]() |
Smiling at her sisters |
![]() |
| Fat and Happy! |
Smiling up at Daddy. Not sure why she has a belly shirt on, other than the fact that the girls like to dress her in random and various outfits throughout the day.
We LOVE little Piper!!









4 comments:
I can't believe how blessed you are to have 4 girls. I would give anything for more girls! They are just so special. She is adorable!
Love you!
She is so beautiful! I just want to snuggle her.
So darling Jill, she looks like her dad tons! Time seems to fly by with #5 don't ya think. Watch out, she'll be 9 months before you know what hit you!
It feels like she's ALWAYS been here! She's so cute..
And I want that statement cross-stitched on to a pillow...
FAT AND HAPPY. I like it.
Post a Comment