Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes....


you just have to sleep.


PS This is also how I'm feeling today.

6 comments:

Audra said...

I can't believe she can sleep that way! She must have been tired!

lishajeanne said...

That is AWESOME! Is it wierd that I can pinpoint the exact spot in your kitchen that she is zonked out?

Claire said...

I want to do this most days. I reckon I could sleep on a bed nails.

Jennifer Payne said...

I love how she just fell asleep the first place she could! Her little outfit is so darling too! How are you feeling by the way!!!
Love you!

Derek and Christi said...

That is hilarious! There has been more than one time that our posts have been almost identical-or you post about something that's also hapening in my life. Must be that 2 year old! So funny, and so cute.

Rebecca said...

ah bless her! I can relate to that too:)