Friday, May 28, 2010

The Little Graduate

Wednesday night was a special one for Landon. He graduated from Smart Start Preschool. Well, kind of graduated. He's not yet old enough to go to Kindergarten, so technically he'll be coming again in the fall. (Scott's been calling him a "super preschooler" kind of like a "super senior" because he has to repeat classes.)

It was a fun night and a great year having him in my class! I wish I would've had someone take more pictures during the actual presentation-but I know Scott got it all on video, and I was busy leading it all!
Here are a few pictures of my cute 2010 graduate and some of his supporters.
Self-proclaimed Best Friends, Landon and Presley
The proud little graduate.
With teacher and (a very pregnant) mama.
Never to be outdone by her brother, Presley steals the hat and strikes a pose.
Say a big Cheese!! Daddy with his two little ones.
And the twins, I mean Scott and Landon. Proud daddy with his boy.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Jill what a fun night for your little graduates! You look so good! Your almost done being pregnant yay! Love you

the reilly's said...

Those pictures are all so cute. He sure looks excited. I am glad it was a good night.

lishajeanne said...

I guess Luke fits the Super Preschooler category as well. Just think how smart he will be by the time he does go!

Ashley said...

Landon needs to go to kindergarten he is so smart its unbelievable.....probably cause his teacher is pretty much the best!

Claire said...

I just love his little graduation cap!

Julie said...

So cute...it looks like he's ready for Kindergarten too with his great spelling aptitude! He's got the best teacher!!