Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lovely Bubbles

This is what happens when a WHOLE bottle of shampoo is unknowingly dumped into the bathtub while you aren't looking.

Along with a plethora of bubbles, there is also an abundance of giggles. Which I guess when it boils right down to it-is never a bad thing.
Even if I am now out of kids shampoo. Good thing it was Suave.....

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Yes, I agree... there could be some major trouble... but they sure would have fun!

Jessica said...

My Landon and Davis would have loved it! Every night when I say it's bathtime, Davis starts saying, "Bubble bath? Bubble bath?" over and over. :)

Rebecca said...

haha! That looks a lot of fun - I do relate as now I have to keep the bubbles up high:) It is worth it to see her smiley facex

Claire said...

See, if it happened to me, i'd need to take pics of me, having a breakdown in a corner. hehe

lishajeanne said...

Oh Darlin'! It's a good thing you are so cute!

Emily said...

ha ha ha I love it! She is so cute how could you be mad :}