Saturday, January 9, 2010

How I love this girl of mine....

Today my friend Kara took some pictures of Parker for her baptism announcements. She did such an amazing job. I really don't know how I'm going to choose which pictures to use. She has only posted these few on her blog (and I stole them). She spent a good hour with her-so I know there are going to be many many to choose from.
Her special day is coming up soon. The first weekend in February to be exact.
I can't believe she's old enough to be taking this huge step. I am so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. She is such a wonderful daughter, sister, and friend. I love her very much. (Her dad loves her a whole bunch too, but I just happen to be the one writing, so I get to say I. I love her.)
Here is a sneak peek at just a few of the pictures.








11 comments:

Claire said...

These are stunning pictures, but then, the subject matter is BEAUTIFUL!

Takesafteryoujillquiteobviously.

Leanne said...

Very cute... love them... especially the one where you are hugging her!

Unknown said...

I love them! They are gorgeous!

AmberLou said...

She looks so beautiful! I love how you curled her hair! I cam't believe she is 8 and will be baptized so soon! How fun for her! :) Tell her hi from me and that I love her baptism pictures!

Emily said...

Jill she looks Beautiful! I love the black and white one it is amazing cant wait to see more! What an exciting time for her
Love you

Jennifer Payne said...

Is there a prouder moment for a parent? You can tell she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! So excited for her. Love you!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

They are so beautiful. :)

Liza said...

Oh Jill, she is so darling. I can't believe she's already 8. What adorable pictures. You must be one proud mom. Love you!

Rebecca said...

I am freakin out! These are so stunning. I am actually quite emotional (pregancy doesnt help!) these babies grow up so quick. My Orihah gets baptised this sept and I was thinking of having some pics done, these are just beautiful, what a lovely keepsake and wonderful mum...and dad! she has! xx

The Kraus House said...

she's such a beauty, just like her mom!!

Julie said...

I cannot believe that she is turning 8! She is such a beautiful girl and these are amazing pictures. I don't know how you are going to pick from them either...they are ALL gorgeous!