Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010!!

We had a great New Year's Eve. Here it is in random pictures.

We had saved a gingerbread house for the kids to make. They had a blast. And you can see in the background, we had a ton of good food too. Playing games and just hanging out. Only Pacie didn't make it to the ball drop. Everyone else was there to ring in 2010.



At midnight. Pacie asleep and the little three partying it up!

Parker showing the big 10 fingers at midnight for 2010!
Couples.....:)




Played a little dress up as well.






2 comments:

Claire said...

Yes, I will leave my comments. For I have a few.

1. You are too skinny for a pregnant lady. And especially when there was a big ol' ham sitting on your counter.

2. THe Wiggles are evil. That Wiggles chair should only be used as a 'time-out' tool. I bet the child would never make the same mistake twice after having to sit on a piece of Wiggels mechandise.

3. Your dad is handsome and your mum is cute. You were in a win win situation as far as genetics were concerned.

4. Your babies are cute, and don't seem to have mutated in to evil monsters after 8pm, as mine do.

5. IfancyScott.

Julie said...

I have to agree with Claire. I think you look fabulous! You always do such fun things with your kids too. I want to be in your family!