Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Parker's new look



Finally finally-here are some pictures of Parker's new look.  


I feel like it's a blessing that she is having preventative work done on her teeth so that when she is old enough to have orthodontics it won't be as extreme-

But I also feel like she was thrust into the awkward stage a few years early.  The roots were incredibly long and she was very brave through the whole process!  We love you Parker-and you are beautiful no matter what!

Thought I'd throw this picture in of Pacie too-just because she's a doll.


6 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

They both look Adorable! Must get it from their mom.

Claire said...

They've both got your cute little chin.. :)

Krystal said...

Of course Parker was so brave- I love her new look.. she really is so pretty! And Pacie is a DOLL- they are the cutest sisters! I hope everything is going well! Miss you!

Christy said...

Parker is definitely SO brave. that's an a extreme amount of dental work to be done and it looks like she pulled through like a trooper ! Good- job Parker :)

jessica said...

Parker has always been unbelievably darling and with her beautiful face mixed in with being quite the little dancer, she's just going to be "it"! I'm so glad that I can stay in touch and updated on your beautiful family! Love you!!

Parks Pack said...

You're going to laugh. Parker is so cute I was just staring at the picture trying to figure out what is different! Such a blessing that she will even be more beautiful with those straight, perfect, teeth. Tell her she's darling. Love ya