We've had a very eventful February so far-well by our standards anyway. We moved into the new house and shortly after said good-bye to one of our faithful dogs. Daisy (Taft)-the older of our two labs. She was very old and very sick. We learned that she was in extreme kidney failure and decided to put her to sleep. It was a sad, but precious teaching time for our little family. Scott was very attached to her. We still have her daughter, Mady, and are having to pamper her now more than ever as she had never been away even a night from her mom. We had a great Valentines day and had fun decorating cookies. There's just something about pink frosting that brings out the softer side of everyone. Landon has had a great time exploring the new spaces of the house. I found him in the cabinet one day. And while we were still getting the girls room put together, the three oldest kids were sleeping in Landon's room. Evidently, he did not like his matress for one night we found him head on Parker's matress with the rest of his body under the bed. He is such a fun boy and keeps us laughing all of the time. And then there's Presley. She is the sweetest little spirit. Never demanding-and loves being entertained by her siblings. She is already 6 months old. I don't know where the time goes! We love you, Little Darlin' Ooh!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your house looks so nice. I bet you're so happy to be moved in! Your Valentine's cookies look delish, those are the best. Parker is 6 and Presley is already 6 mos. She's really cute. Ava was jealous of the slide show you did for Parker's b-day pics...guess I'll have to copy that one next time!
Jill -- So happy that you are blogging again. I love to see the pictures and see them literally growing before your eyes. I can't believe little Presley is 6 months. Unbelievable. Where do our lives go? Love the hiding in the cubby holes. He is so Matt to me. Can't wait to see pics of your new house. Tell Scott so sorry about his dog. That picture broke my heart. Love you all!
Post a Comment