Hooray! We are back online! We had three different internet providers out to hook us up here at the new house and finally found one that could give us fast internet service out here in the country! We would trade no internet for where we are though, that's for sure! I just wanted to say that we are here in our house and loving it! Not loving unpacking box after box and deciding where to put everything, but loving the space and the feel of a new house. I have a few pictures to share-when I have more time. Just wanted to say we're back up and running! Hooray!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I've missed you!! I can't wait to see pictures of the house!
Yay for being all moved in! Must be a huge relief.
Your family are just gorgeous!! Well done!!
Post a Comment