Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ch-ch-changes!

Easter Sunday, 2014
Parker-12, Pacie-10, Landon-8, Presley-6, Piper-3, and Palmer 2 months

So-we added baby number six to our family on March 5th.  Little Palmer weighed 6lbs 10 oz and is 100% pure joy.  She is the last addition to our family.  There's not much room left on our couch.

I am really wanting to blog more and catch up on our hectic life.  The kids are all growing so fast.  Piper will be four next month.  Pacie is almost 11, Presley is almost 7....all these summer birthday kids. Parker turned 12 and started Young Womens.  Landon was baptized.  And things aren't slowing down any time soon.

So-for now-here's at least a picture of our kids.  Not perfect.  Kinda like us.  But wow do I love this bunch.  Sassy, spirited, patience trying....lovely, fun, exasperating, sometimes naughty....but MINE.  Well, ours really.
More soon, I hope.

1 comments:

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Cute picture! Nice to see you post on your blog again! Hope you are well!