Saturday, May 12, 2012

So behind...

I am one of those people.  The ones who haven't updated their blog for months.  It's not like me...usually I'm pretty on top of it.  Not this time!
This upcoming week is a doozy.  (I won't even start on the last month..out of town dance competitions four weekends in a row)
In the next ten days I have:
6 sessions of preschool, (two being field trips), regular dance day, piano, 2 dress rehearsals, 3 dance recitals, oh wait-make that 4...one on Monday night too and preschool graduation.   Not to mention regular life.  It's going to be fun!
So-here's hoping I'll be able to catch up on our life soon.  In the meantime..here's a pic-because let's face it.  A post without a picture isn't very much fun at all.  Piper pretty much sums up how I'm feeling this week.  Plus-everyone does love a blue eyed girl....




2 comments:

Claire said...

I can't wait for your summer break to start! <3

the reilly's said...

It makes me tired just reading it. I hope you have a great week. Such a cute little blue eyed girl!