Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy New Year-a little Late!

How do we rock New Year's Eve? The following is pretty much our night in pictures. Welcome 2012! Can't wait to see what you bring our way.

A Little Family Rock Band
Some Dance Dance Revolution
Hanging out with Grandma
Snuggling with Dad
The girls turn to DANCE it out
Foot rub anyone?
Piper, trying to convince us to let her stay up...She didn't make the cut.
A little mario Kart...
Posing-and waiting...
It's almost time now!!  We have the traditional Rootbeer toast ready to go.

Cheers!
I love this picture...the anxiety is building...
WELCOME 2012!

Can, can you do the can can?



Landon, doing his firework dance at midnight.  I love this picture more than words!
Sparkling at midnight!
 A month later-Happy New Year!

3 comments:

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

What a great memory for your kids. My FAVORITE picture is the one of your kids holding out their "wine glasses". I think it is Presley...her face is priceless. She looks SO EXCITED and like she feels so grown up!

Derek and Christi said...

Looks like fun! I wish I lived at your house. Piper is SOOOOO cute! They are all cute.

the reilly's said...

Oh how fun! Wish we lived closer so we could join on these fun things. I love all the picturs. That one of Landon is so fun! Looks like a fun night.
love you!