Friday, January 20, 2012

It's what big sisters do....

The other day while I was doing laundry and cleaning, Presley and Piper snuggled on my bed to play some I-pod and probably watch Tangled. Piper could watch it on repeat reel. Over and over and over. The next thing I knew, Piper had melted into Presley and she was holding her, rubbing her sweet head. I said, "Presley, you're such a good big sister.". Her reply, "Mom, it's what big sisters do." I hope you do it forever, Presley. Watch over and protect and care for little Piper. How I love my girls!!




3 comments:

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I just love little snuggle bunnies! They are just precious!

Angie said...

Jill ... that is so cute! Your family is adorable :) We have to catch up some time soon, now that I'm back in the west! I'm going to try to make it back to IF in the spring and would love to see you!

Derek and Christi said...

What a sweet moment! Those pictures are so cute!