Friday, May 20, 2011

5FF-Vol 14 "This Weekend"

We are wrapping up our dance year!
1.Tonight the girls have a recital at Hillcrest High School- 6pm and it's FREE if you're interested.  :)
Jazzerettes in concert-the best of the best tonight.  All of the competition teams performing their competitive routines along with ballet and a couple of new numbers as well.
2. Tomorrow I will spend all day at Hillcrest again for dress rehearsal for the studio classes.  I get to be the mean one collecting money that is overdue.  Fun for me!!
3.  Presley dances tomorrow night to Zippity-Do-Dah. She is a Zippity-Do-DIVA!  So cute in pink.  I can't wait to see her.  This is her in December ready for the winter recital....(love the snow boots)  We'll definitely have more pictures of her tomorrow.
4. Sunday will be a nice relaxing day of STAKE CONFERENCE which means I actually get to sit by my husband and we will have him all to ourselves Sunday afternoon.  I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.
5. A nap will be in order.  Preschool graduation is on Wednesday.   It is also the last day of piano until September. (Funny, I accidentally spelled it pain-o. ...freudian slip?)
Have a great weekend!!  I know we will!!
PS.  I can totally feel summer freedom coming on. I just wish the weather felt it too!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Good luck IDS girls! (In particular Taft girls!!)

lishajeanne said...

Sorry you have to be "mean". I can help tonight if I need too. I am just some random person that pops in and out and kind of looks like Gertie.