Monday, October 18, 2010

A few firsts for Piper.

When we went to California for our anniversary, little Piper got to tag along. Here are a few of her firsts on our trip. And for the record...she was an angel baby. She slept through both flights, rarely fussed, and even took a 4 hour nap while we were at the beach. She is truly heaven sent. We love her so much!!

First Airplane ride
Hotel Stay-Not her first-but her first in California!


First time at the beach.  Just look at how much fun she is having!

First toes in the sand.

First walk along the shore.

First time feeling the ocean on her feet!





Here she is during her 4 hour nap.  It was a beautiful day and she
fully took advantage...as did we!

First bath in a hotel sink.(and maybe the last-she's kinda outgrown it already!)

All in all, a great trip...for all of us!
Love this chubby babe of ours!

3 comments:

Audra said...

Wow! Sounds fun! She is super cute!

Claire said...

1. I like your braid in your hair. I've tried to do it on my own hair a few times and just can't. Sadness.
2. I love Piper's little hair band. (Not for my hair this time - just an observation)
3. Scott is handsome.
4. You are beautiful.
5. I love the pic of Pie Pipes with her hand on her little tubber of a tummy. So cute.
6. Where's my blinkin' postcard from California?
7. To make up for the lack of postcard, I'll accept some brownies in the post.

the reilly's said...

She is so cute. It was a trip full of firsts. She is a good baby and heaven sent indeed!!