Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The rumor....



is true.

We are expecting BABY NUMBER FIVE sometime around June 29th.

This would explain the lack of blogging as of late.
I am now approaching 12 weeks and am finally feeling much better. This is the toughest pregnancy I have had yet.

We are THRILLED to be entering this new adventure. Thrilled and a little scared.

That's the news...for now.

22 comments:

Rebekah said...

yay!! im so glad you finnaly annouced your good news! I am so excited for you and scott:)
love you!
Rebekah

Krystal said...

We could not be happier or more excited for you!!! I hope I didn't blab my mouth too soon at church :) You and Scott are the most amazing parents and have the CUTEST kids... so I cannot wait to meet this next one! I hope you are feeling okay- let me know if we can do anything! LOVE YOU!

CurtisAdie said...

Congrats to the Taft family!! So happy for you!! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better soon. I feel for you! I am 9 weeks along and throwing up multiple times a day - no good. I hope it's almost over for you!

Jen Gillespie said...

CONGRATS...I had no idea. How fun. Hope the rest of the pregnancy is much easier for you!

Karianne said...

Wow! I can't believe you do all you do AND are pregnant. I'm so useless when I'm expecting. That's very exciting. Congrats!

Nancy J said...

Congratulations! You will be a wonderful mother of five. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Audra said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry it has been so rough, I hope it gets better soon.

Michelle said...

No way! I am due June 29th as well!! How awesome is that! Explains my lack of blogging as well.

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am SO happy for you! You are the best mom you will do just fine with 5 little ones! I know how ya feel it is kinda never wracking, I am starting to get real nerv about bringin my 3rd into the picture so I totally understand the feeling and I will only have 3! I am so excited for you! love you!

becky said...

Congratulations! That's great news. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Claire said...

What? This is brand new information!

jessica said...

JILL!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you! You and Scott are the most amazing parents, so this next little one is already so blessed!! I'm so happy for you that your first trimester is already over- I love you so much and again, couldn't be happier!!

Nettie! said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!

Andrea said...

I just did the happy dance for you!!!!!!! YAHHOOOOOO:) love you and miss you! oh and Congratulations!

Jennifer Payne said...

That is so exciting! You and Scott are such good parents and I am so glad that you are feeling better! Love you!

Rebecca said...

Hate to brag, but as I already knew!!!! lol! Still so chuffed for you all, we can grow together this next summer right! ust a shame we dont live a little closer to compare bumps!! Love always bx

Leanne said...

Congrats! I'm still trying to decide if we're done or not...

Emily Andrus said...

Congrats super mom. I don't know how you do it all with such ease. That's exciting and a perfect time to be due!

Sara said...

the sister wives broke the news to me and then i had a baby... so i've been meaning to congratulate you! i'm so sorry it's been rough... i soooo feel your pain my dear:) good thing that you're feeling better... i don't know how you've kept up with all that you do with a bun in the oven- you are amazing! hang in there and if there's anything i can do please let me know, i'm just a phone call away, and at this point what's a couple more kids in the house... especially cute taft kids:)

Murray Family said...

Oh... I am SO excited for you! Congrats!!! WONDERFUL NEWS! :)

Julie said...

Number 5! How exciting for you and your family. I think each pregnancy gets harder because you are still taking care of the other kids and lifting and getting less sleep. I hope you get through it okay! You are such a great mom and will be a wonderful mom of five!! Congats!!!!