Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Overheard

I was reading one afternoon (Breaking Dawn) and Pacie came in to lay by me. I asked her what she was doing. Her response:

"Mom, I just need a piece of quiet."

In the car on our way to Utah the kids were watching Stuart Little 2.

Pacie: "That cat can talk?! All our cat says is meow."
Parker: "Well that cat is just talking in his head."

Pacie-when she realized they had mistakenly put mustard on her hamburger...

"How could they DO this to me?!"
(Not dramatic at all.)

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

so funny! I love it when I hear little things like that come from kids...your kids are so cute!
love, rebekah

Matt, Adrea, Kaylee, Keylan said...

Ok, so two things. 1st How cute is that? Looks like she is growing up to be a little like my daughter.(Have fun with that!!)2nd When the heck were you in Utah and why didn't you call me?

Parks Pack said...

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard at the cat comment. "All our cat says is meow". How dare you have such an idiot cat? I'm laughing at the oldest just knowing everything and those seconds just believe everything they say. Too bad you didn't believe me because you were just too smart. I couldn't get away with such nonsense. Love you. We've been praying for you. How is it coming?

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

That's awesome! :) I love when little kids say things that seem to come out of nowhere and it just makes everyone smile. How are you liking Breaking Dawn by the way? I have gotten a lot of mixed reviews from people.

Claire said...

CUTE!!! We need to get Eilidh and Pacie together- she's so dramatic too! The catastrophes that they would encounter!

The Kraus House said...

Kids are so stinkin funny! Got to love it.

luv nat